Τρίτη 11 Ιουνίου 2013

Kendall Schmidt
Columbia
Kendall Schmidt is a busy guy. When he isn’t out promoting his awesome two-man band Heffron Drive, he spends a lot of his time performing with a little group called Big Time Rush.
With a new album entitled ’24/Seven’ on the horizon for BTR, Schmidt stopped into the PopCrush headquarters to discuss the quartet’s latest LP (due out June 11), some of the new tracks, the band’s upcoming summer tour with Victoria Justice, dumpster diving on TV, and much, much more… including what’s in store for Big Time Rush’s future. Check out our exclusive chat with Schmidt below.
So, ‘Like Nobody’s Around’ is your first official single from ’24/Seven.’
Yeah, well it’s the first official single because it’s in the first episode. I don’t think the band would’ve picked it as the first single – it’s not just our decision though, there are all kinds of powers-that-be, including us, who have to make these choices.
But it’s a great song, and the message is unbelievable. It’s pretty much, be yourself and don’t judge people. I think a lot of music today is just about drinking and having a good time, which is great, it’s fine! But, kids need to have positive messages. It’s supposed to send the message that you can have fun being you and being creative. I have tattoos, why? Because I wanted to get tattoos and I’m myself. I’d never think I’d have a skull, but I do … Well, it’s a sugar skull, so it’s not that hardcore. [Laughs]

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου